Together with Signify, we have developed a holder that makes it easy to exchange LED boards. While this product is not yet available to the public, we are excited to showcase it, as published on the Signify homepage.
The product, Fortimo InstantFit LV1, is currently in Pre-Launch. This revolutionary breakthrough ensures that an LED troffer containing it will never have to be scrapped on account of the light source. Replace simply by snapping into connector on the fixture. This enables late stage fixture configuration at factory, RDC, distributor, or even in the field. Fortimo InstantFit LV1 comes with a range of performance levels both in 2ft and 4ft options; and the rigid aluminum frame provides excellent thermal performance and ease of assembly.
Our innovative system has been selected for the 2019 IES Progress Award, and we are very excited about that!
Watch the video on our BJB LED Quick Connect System:
- High energy efficacy of up to 170lm/W at nominal conditions
- Available in three performance levels for both 2ft and 4ft lengths
- Rigid module for easy assembly
- Excellent thermal performance
- 3 SDCM color consistency
- Field replaceable modules according to Zhaga Book 21 enabling late stage configuration and peace of mind
- Quick assembly without screws
- High energy efficacy and long lifetime1
- 5-year limited system warranty with Advance Xitanium LED drivers2
BJB'S LED BOARD QUICK-CONNECT SYSTEM:
The board connector is clipped into the luminaire housing. The key feature is the LED boards, which can be installed or exchanged as easily as conventional lamps. BJB supplies the appropriate PCB connector for the purpose. A metal spring securely snaps to hold the LED board in place.
To remove the LED board, simply release the springs for fast and simple board replacement. A clever and unique solution and a significant advantage for board installation and replacement.
The wiring is hidden from sight in the luminaire housing.
Suitable for the new LED board generation and in conformity with draft Zhaga Book 21 e.g. Fortimo Instant Fit from Philips.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM:
- Ideal for reliable fixing and connection of LED boards
- Quick installation and replacement of circuit boards without tools
- Wiring inside the luminaire housing means no disruptive components in the light emission area
- Suitable for seamless applications due to continuous pitch
- Upgradeable due to easy replacement when new LED boards become available
- Reduction in number of versions and capital tie-up due to “late stage finishing”
- Suitable for automatic wiring via push-in wiring
- Wires can be released by twisting and pulling
- Ideal for use in circular economy initiatives
VISIT THE BJB'S WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION HERE:
For Product Information: DOWNLOAD HERE