They may appear 'mini'...but the BJB SMD-Mini Terminal blocks provide massive solutions within the lighting industry. Specifically, the Mini Flex 46.131/132, which are extremely flat and keep any shadow formation to a minimum (with a height of only 4mm).
SMD Minis are ADS-compatible and can be wired robotically, for efficient assembly. Our Mini-Flex SMD terminal block is designed to take both solid and stranded wires and has a easy release function. As noted, it is also suitable for automtic assembly with BJB robots. With a diverse range of applications, the SMD Mini-Flex is used by LED PCB manufacturers in the lighting industry, home appliance manufacturer and consumer electronic sectors.
Advantages of the SMD Terminal block Mini Flex 46.131/132
- Permanently secure connection
- Insulating housing allows a wide range of applications
- Low height of 4.0 mm prevents annoying shadowing
- Optics can be mounted close to the LES
- Easy to use, housing integrated insertion channel allows easy cable entry by hand or with BJB Automation
- Suitable for rigid and tin-plated wires
- Wires can be removed without tools by simultaneously twisting and pulling
Mini-Flex 46.131/132 - Paramaters
Effortless Release Tool
Features of SMD Mini-B2B - Connector 46.131/132/133
- One, Two, and Three-pole variants available
- Rating 300 V / 9 A
- Temperature range -40 degrees C to + 105 degrees C
- Compatible with BJB SMD Terminal Block 46.131/132
- Packing unit: 1000 pieces (bulk material in bag)
Summarizing the Benefits of the SMD Mini Connectors
Low installation effort:
- Quick and tool-free connection of LED modules
- The use of the Mini B2B connectors reduces the cost and time of electrical contacting of LED modules
- The high current-carrying capacity of 9 A is advantageous in the electrical connection of several LED modules in series
- Considerable time savings against manual wiring
- Additional time savings through the optional use of SMD-P2F 29.904.U101.10 for the mechanical mounting of the LED module
- Due to the B2B-Connectors, LED modules can be aligned very simply: connect the B2B-Connector first into the SMD Terminal block of the first module and then axially into the opposite SMD Terminal block of the following module
- Protection against polarity reversal
No additional wiring effort in the luminaire:
- No disturbing cables in the light cone
- Cable pre-assembly for manual wiring is no longer necessary
BJB continues to lead the way with our SMD Terminal blocks that are used for current supply in LED boards for a diverse number of lighting applications. Our connectors are easy to handle and provide permanently safe connections. Due to their flat construction, they contribute decisively to a superior light quality and avoid disruptive shadows. With the SMD Terminal blocks, BJB offers a wide range of products that contribute to superior lighting solutions.
Founded in 1867 by Friedrich Wilhelm Brokelmann, Franz Jager and Gustav Busse, BJB has been associated with lighting technology for more than 150 years. Initially the business began by manufacturing components for oil lamps. Since the beginning of the 20th century, BJB has been providing the electrical connection between the power source and the lamp. Equipped with this knowledge, the company continuously developed user-friendly lampholder systems, terminal blocks and switches up to the present day for markets throughout the world.
In other words: BJB provides a “Connection to Light”. The process that these “connections” are installed and the progress which can be achieved in light fitting assembly is the objective of a further area of operation: ADS automation. Here we develop, build and supply customer-specific systems for the automation of light fitting production. A third important element is our lighting solutions for domestic appliances, as a dominant player in the industry. Visit us at BjB.com! We are "Technology for Light".