Last week, we featured our new SMD-Terminal Block Nano, and how they provide quick and tool-free connections of LED modules. As mentioned, the SMD Nano is designed for solid conductors and is also equipped with an easy release function and is suitable for automatic assembly with BJB robots.
This week, let's take a look at our SMD Nano-B2B Connectors. With this superior engineering, LED modules can be aligned effortlessly by connecting the B2B-Connector first into the SMD Terminal block of the first module and then axially into the opposite SMD Terminal block of the following module. The design allows for protection against polarity reversal as well.
With BJB's B2B Nano Connectors, there is no additional wiring effort in the luminaire and no disturbing cables in the light cone. Bottom line, cable pre-assembly for manual wiring is no longer necessary.
- 1- AND 2-pole variants available
- Rating 320 V / 3 A
- Temperature range -40 ° C to + 105 ° C
- Compatible with BJB SMD Terminal Block 46.141 / 142
LOW INSTALLATION EFFORT
- Quick and tool-free connection of LED modules
- The use of the Mini B2B connectors reduces the cost and time of electrical contacting of LED modules
- The high current-carrying capacity of 3 A is advantageous in the electrical connection of several LED modules in series
- Considerable time saving against manual wiring
- Additional time savings through the optional use of SMD-P2F 28.904.U101.10 for the mechanical mounting of the LED module
BJB's SMD Terminal Blocks are used for current supply in LED boards of all kinds of lighting applications. Easy to use, easy to handle, they provide safe connections. Inquire directly on our website at BJB.com to learn more about the diverse product offerings BJB provides. Our team of experts are here to answer all of your question.
BJB has been associated with lighting technology for more than 150 years, initially by manufacturing components for oil lamps and then, since the beginning of the 20th century, by providing the electrical connection between the power source and the lamp. We have a longstanding reputation for quality and German engineering. Evolving through precision automation, we now pioneer groundbreaking LED technologies. BJB manufactures LED components, optics and automation systems to solve problems and create lasting value for lighting and appliance OEMs worldwide. In other words: We provide a “Technology for Light”