BJB was very excited to have been recently featured within LED Professional, the global information hub for lighting and technology. They specifically highlighted our industry leading LED Connector, that has drastically reduced time and assembly cost for those utilizing modern LED fixtures.
As those in the industry know, modern LED fixtures that utilize non-replaceable LEDs have created concern and angst in the industry. Zhaga Book 21 addresses these shortcomings by standardizing linear ‘socketable’ LED modules. Consequently, BJB has developed a two-part fixing and electrical connection system, which enables LED modules to be installed and subsequently replaced as easily as conventional light sources.
BJB’s innovative and revolutionary LED connector 47.303 provides reduced assembly costs and dramatically faster retrofit or replacement times.
The Main Advantages of LED Connector 47.303
- Ideal for simple fixing and electrical connection of linear LED boards according to Zhaga Book 21
• Quick installation, release and replacement of LED boards without tools
• Wiring below the luminaire housing means no shadowing or disruptive components in the light emission area
• Suitable for seamless applications due to continuous pitch
• Luminaires upgradeable through simple replacement when improved LED boards become available
• Reduction in number of versions and capital tie-up due to “late stage finishing”
• Wires can be released by twisting and pulling
• Suitable for automatic wiring
• Ideal for use in circular economy initiatives
As featured on LED-Professionals.com, “The BJB socket and fixing clips can be installed without tools by snapping them into cut-outs in the luminaire housing. The BJB 47.303 system utilizes rear-side, releasable wiring ports. Wiring can be manual or via automatic wiring with the BJB ADS system. The LED module is secured at the contact end by means of a lever mechanism, and along the module by easy-to-use fixing elements. These features enable light sources to be easily replaced with minimal effort. This combination of holder and LED board is suitable for use in linear luminaires in shop, office and industrial applications.”
To read more regarding this featured article about BJB’s revolutionary connector, check out LED-PROFESSIONALS.COM
BJB has been associated with lighting technology for 140 years, initially by manufacturing components for oil lamps and then, since the beginning of the 20th century, by providing the electrical connection between the power source and the lamp. Equipped with this knowledge, we have continuously developed new, user-friendly lampholder systems, terminal blocks and switches up to the present day for markets throughout the world. In other words: We provide a “Connection to light”. The way in which these “connections” are installed and the progress which can be achieved in light fitting assembly is the objective of a further area of operation: ADS automation. Here we develop, build and supply customer-specific systems for the automation of light fitting production. A third important element is our lighting solutions for domestic appliances. – www.bjb.com/en