As we highlighted a few weeks back, BJB’s reflector family as a few new members. The reflector covers and newly designed mixing-lens add additional light control and protection!
Watch the Video:
The Features at a Glance
- New modular system for shop, retail, accent lighting
- Diameter of the reflectors: 50mm (featured above) — also available in 110 mm
- Accessories modular system: diffusor lens, cover or diffuser plate
- Visually disturbing openings on the connector are eliminated
- Light distributions: spot, medium, flood, wide flood
- Additional reflector series and connectors at bjb.com
Founded in 1867 by Friedrich Wilhelm Brokelmann, Franz Jager and Gustav Busse, BJB has been associated with lighting technology for more than 150 years. Initially the business began by manufacturing components for oil lamps. Since the beginning of the 20th century, BJB has been providing the electrical connection between the power source and the lamp. Equipped with this knowledge, the company continuously developed user-friendly lampholder systems, terminal blocks and switches up to the present day for markets throughout the world.
In other words: BJB provides a “Connection to Light”. The process that these “connections” are installed and the progress which can be achieved in light fitting assembly is the objective of a further area of operation: ADS automation. Here we develop, build and supply customer-specific systems for the automation of light fitting production. A third important element is our lighting solutions for domestic appliances, as a dominant player in the industry. Visit us at BjB.com! We are “Technology for Light”.