BJB’s SMD Terminal rear side wiring (500V) 46.151 is now new and improved, and extremely easy to use, housing with integrated insertion channel allowing easy cable entry by hand or with BJB Automation.
The low height of 1,1 mm prevents disruptive shadowing and the terminal block and ballast are on the same working level with no cut outs for the wires in the metal work required.
Other advantages of BJB’s SMD-Push Through terminal blocks:
- Covering the contact avoids dark spots that would be visible without coverage through optics
- Provide a permanent secure connection
- Insulating housing allows a wide range of applications
- Suitable for rigid and tin-plated wires
- Wires can be removed without tools by simultaneously twisting and pulling
- Increased width of the SMD circuit board terminal to 5.6 mm (competitors 5.3 mm) compensates for the tolerances of the breakthrough in the boards
- SMD Terminal block 500V with wire release function approved to luminaire standard DIN EN 60598-1 => Clearances and creepage distances 3 mm
- SMD Terminal block with cover
- Current: 3A
- Voltage: 500V
- Solder fixing
- Housing: PPA
- Contacts: Cu alloy
- Manual- and automatic wiring
- Wires: rigid, 0,2 – 0,75 mm2, AWG 24-182
- Approval: IEC 60947-7-4, additionally cURus, UL 1977
- Packing Tape and Reel for SMT (Surface Mount Technology)
Please reach out to us and visit our website for more information by clicking HERE:
Founded in 1867 by Friedrich Wilhelm Brokelmann, Franz Jager and Gustav Busse, BJB has been associated with lighting technology for more than 150 years. Initially the business began by manufacturing components for oil lamps. Since the beginning of the 20th century, BJB has been providing the electrical connection between the power source and the lamp. Equipped with this knowledge, the company continuously developed user-friendly lampholder systems, terminal blocks and switches up to the present day for markets throughout the world.
In other words: BJB provides a “Connection to Light”. The process that these “connections” are installed and the progress which can be achieved in light fitting assembly is the objective of a further area of operation: ADS automation. Here we develop, build and supply customer-specific systems for the automation of light fitting production. A third important element is our lighting solutions for domestic appliances, as a dominant player in the industry. Visit us at BjB.com! We are “Technology for Light”.