Today, we are featuring another superior lighting solution and component for the lighting industry from BJB Worldwide- the SMD Terminal Block Nano.
BJB’s SMD Nano is designed for solid conductors and is also equipped with a release function. It is also suitable for automatic assembly with BJB robots. With a diverse range of unique applications, the SMD Nano is used by LED PCB manufacturers in the lighting industry, home appliance manufacturer and consumer electronic sectors. Applications include luminaires with linear, square or round LED boards.
The compelling features include:
- SMD Terminal Block with wire release
- 1- and -2 pole block
- Current: 3 A
- Voltage: 320V
- Solder fixing
- Housing: PPA
- Contacts: Cu alloy
- Manual- and automatic wiring
- Wires: rigid, 0,2 – 0,5 mm2, AWG 24-20
- Operating of the release function with wire release tool 46.141.U801.89
- Approval: IEC 60947-1, UL 1977
- Packing Tape and Reel for SMT (Surface Mount Technology)
- Permanently secure connection
- Insulating housing allows a wide range of applications
- Low height of 2.7 mm prevents annoying shadowing
- Optics can be mounted close to the LES
- Easy to use, housing with integrated insertion channel allows easy cable entry by hand or with BJB Automation
- Suitable for rigid and tin-plated wires
- Wires can be removed without tools by simultaneously twisting and pulling
- Unique wire release tool: 46.131.U801.89
SMD Terminal blocks are used for current supply in LED boards for all kinds of unique lighting applications. They are exceptionally easy to use and provide permanently safe connections. Due to their flat construction, they contribute decisively to a high quality lighting solution and avoid disruptive shadows.
The 46.141/142 series SMD Terminal Blocks are available as 1- and 2-pole versions. With an overall height of <2,7 mm they are ideally for the use in LED applications. Its conductor cross section is 0,2 mm2 to 0,5 mm2 (AWG 24 … 20), single-wire. The direct plug in of single-wires as well as the simple release by contact opening tool 46.141.U801.89 allow easy handling of the SMD Terminal blocks.
For more information on BJB products and services, please visit BJB.com. You can always contact us directly here & consider also subscribing to our newsletter. BJB continues to deliver the future of lighting, supporting our customers with unmatched innovative technical solutions. We are “Technology for Light”.
BJB has been associated with lighting technology for more than 150 years, initially by manufacturing components for oil lamps and then, since the beginning of the 20th century, by providing the electrical connection between the power source and the lamp. We have a longstanding reputation for quality and German engineering. Evolving through precision automation, we now pioneer groundbreaking LED technologies. BJB manufactures LED components, optics and automation systems to solve problems and create lasting value for lighting and appliance OEMs worldwide. In other words: We provide a “Technology for Light”