For more than 10 years now, COB connectors and holders from BJB have catered for a wide range of possibilities. In a spot or downlight application, the connector is the central component. It performs essential functions for the COB, providing the heat sink attachment, power feed and reflector interface.
The range currently consists of several product series which are compatible with over 80 % of all COBs available on the world market. The corresponding optics, reflectors and cover plates complete the range.
– Permanent contact pressure
– Quick installation
– Various wire routing possibilities (47.360)
– Suitable for 80% of all COBs
– Pre-assembly fixing of COB
– Very flat (47.360 / 47.371)
– Integrated optic and reflector interface
– Suitable for fixing with P2F 28.902 (47.319 / 47.360)
– The most comprehensive range worldwide
For a full list of products and reviews, visit BJB HERE!