BJB’s new LED board connector is also available on mouser.com. As we featured on our most last two posts, we recently launched our new 1-click-optic product portfolio, both pitch-dependent and pitch-independent lenses.
Summarizing the unmatched advantages:
- Quick installation and replacement of circuit boards without tools
- Wiring inside the luminaire housing means no disruptive components in the light emission area
- Suitable for seamless applications due to continuous pitch
- Upgradeable due to easy replacement when new LED boards become available
- Reduction in number of versions and capital tie-up due to “late stage finishing”
- Suitable for automatic wiring via push-in wiring
- Wires can be released by twisting and pulling
- Ideal for use in circular economy initiatives
See how it works
Our LED board Quick-Connect System according to Zhaga Book 21 is now available. Reach out and let us know how we can help you!
BJB has been associated with lighting technology for more than 150 years, initially by manufacturing components for oil lamps and then, since the beginning of the 20th century, by providing the electrical connection between the power source and the lamp. Equipped with this knowledge, we have continuously developed new, user-friendly lampholder systems, terminal blocks and switches up to the present day for markets throughout the world. In other words: We provide a “Connection to light”. The way in which these “connections” are installed and the progress which can be achieved in light fitting assembly is the objective of a further area of operation: ADS automation. Here we develop, build and supply customer-specific systems for the automation of light fitting production. A third important element is our lighting solutions for domestic appliances. Visit us at BjB.com!